protect your devices, your data and your identity...
Furthermore, today’s compact mobile devices are easy to lose and easy
for thieves to target – so keep your data and your identity secure,
Delivering Android antivirus protection
With 99% of all mobile malware specifically targeting Android devices, you need to ensure your smartphones and tablets are protected by effective Android security. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android provides:
- FREE protection *:
- Defends your smartphones and tablets against viruses, Trojans, worms, spam, spyware and more (via manual scanning)
- Delivers over-the-air (OTA) updates for the Kaspersky Android antivirus database
- PREMIUM protection ** – includes all of the free protection functions, plus the following enhanced anti-malware features:
- Automatically scans apps you download from the marketplace – to ensure they are not infected by viruses, worms, Trojans or other malware
- Reacts rapidly to new and emerging threats – using real-time, cloud-enabled protection technology.
Defending you against Internet security threats (PREMIUM)
Whether you use an Android tablet or Android smartphone to access the Internet, you need to ensure you’re protected against web-based security risks. This is why Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes technologies that:
- Block dangerous and malicious websites – including fraudulent and phishing websites that try to steal your money or your identity
- Inspect all URLs within the text messages you receive on your Android smartphone – to let you know whether they’re malicious or not
Protecting your data if your Android device is lost or stolen
Because mobile devices are so easily lost or stolen, you need to ensure the sensitive data that’s stored on your Android smartphone or tablet is protected. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android secures your data by:
- Blocking access to your missing Android smartphone or tablet – and also finding its location by using GPS, Wi-Fi and Google Maps
- Enabling remote cleaning of your missing smartphone or tablet – so you can wipe personal information from your device
- Providing remote activation of an alarm that will sound on your mobile device – until the alarm is deactivated with your secret code
- Helping to identify unauthorised users of your Android smartphone or tablet – by taking their photo and sending it to you
- Enabling remote access to the block, wipe and locate functions on your missing Android smartphone – even if the SIM card has been changed
- Providing remote anti-theft web management – so you can easily communicate with your missing device
Filtering calls and texts on Android smartphones
Because you don’t always want people who pick up your phone to gain access to details about your private communications, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android makes it easy for you to:
- Control what people can see – and what they can access – when they hold or use your Android smartphone
- Hide contacts, calls, text messages and logs – with just the press of a button
Protecting your privacy on your smartphone (PREMIUM)
You only need to enter information into an identity card once… and then every time any of that data needs to be added to a form on the Web, Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically complete the relevant sections of the form:
- Identity cards include fields for personal, financial and business information – including name, date of birth, address and more – and they’re securely stored in an encrypted vault.
Preserving more of your Android device’s performance
Rigorous security doesn’t have to sap the performance of your devices - so Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
- Minimises the impact on the performance of your Android smartphone or tablet – by delivering small, frequent updates
- Helps to preserve performance and boost ease of use – via an optimised product interface
* These features are available free of charge.
** These features are available for purchase.
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480